Today Firefox 19 Released... And Here is my Bug in it.


Today: Mozilla Firefox has released 19 bugs.

Here is the link for download the new Link: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Built-in PDF viewer is the new feature.

Today I have explored this new feature.
I have found a Bug with respect to Zoom Out Feature in Built-in PDF Viewer.
This pdf file is opened in New "Built-In PDF Viewer".
As This is a new feature,I wanted to check how it is than the previous version
Actual results:
I wanted to test Zoom In and Zoom Out Feature.
I observed when i Zoom In: We have the following percentages of zoom in values:
25-28-31-34-37-41-45-50-55-61-67-74-81-89-98-108-119-131-144-158-174-210-231-254-279-307-338-372-400

But When i Zoom Out: We have the following percentages of zoom out values:
400-364-331-301-274-249-226-205-186-169-154-140-127-115-105-95-86-78-71-65-59-54-49-45-41-37-34-31-28-25
Expected results:
Here Both Zoom In and Zoom out values should be same.
And that makes user friendly.

Note: 
This Bug has been Logged in Firefox BugZilla and is in process of fixing.
Quote of the day:
“There’s no shortage of talent, only a shortage of companies that talent wants to work for."

You can follow the posts on Twitter

Popular Posts

JMeter Producing Error: Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5

Understanding about Contract Testing